Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Getting UNstuck

So lately I have been feeling very stuck. I don't know if you've ever been there, but its that feeling where you know something is shifting, but you aren't quite sure how to flow along with it...oh, and added with the feeling that the energy to shift if you could actually know how to shift is gone.
Stuck.
I met with a friend/spirtual advisor early this week and he encouraged me to trying praying in new and creative ways in seeking God to find energy and freedom. One of the things he suggested that I do is to write a prayer to God and imagine what His answers may be. I want to share with you my prayer...

Frenika: God, I feel really unsure about everything right now.
God: Why?
Frenika:I am not quite sure how to move forward and a little bit at a loss for what I should be doing now. My energy is gone and I am not even close to where I thought I would be right now.
God:Let my joy be your strength.

I had to think about this. I like laughing, but I guess there are some areas that I haven't let joy reign in/on. I do think when I let that joy saturate into those places. The passion and energy will be there as well.

Lord, help me to let your joy saturate my heart, saturate my life, and saturate all that I do. In Jesus' name.

No comments: